Monday 23 September 2013

Heart Lullaby #1

I’m facing to the west that I can’t see the sunlight in the morning. And when I see it, it is so bright that I could smile whenever I’m sad. I’d like to go to the beach to breath in the natural breeze. I’d love to put my feet into the sad, it makes me feel good, that I realize if I ever stress I don’t need pills or a counselor.

These are the remedies for me to stay strong to get through this life. Even if I’m hurt, I know the universe will feel the same as I’m a part of it. And if I forgot, it will remind me, if I fall asleep, it will wake me up then.

Yes, indeed there are so many people experience these, but they never realize that they wake in the morning at the exact same time everyday without setting of the alarm, that they could feel uneasy whenever there is like something bad will happened soon, that when they sad the weather will turn out so black and blue. But still nobody ever question these.


I don’t know why when I write this, I feel like to cry. Then when I go back home, I’m waiting for the night to see the moon and stars. I just feel good when I look to the nature. Nobody will understand me but they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment